Max file size reached. - Veritas

This is a discussion on Max file size reached. - Veritas ; I am attempting to perform a backup to a hard drive. The backup set is 9 GB. The backup fails because the file size limit is reached (Backup exec 4.2 on Win 98). Is there a way to specify multiple ...

  1. Max file size reached.

    I am attempting to perform a backup to a hard drive. The backup set is 9
    GB. The backup fails because the file size limit is reached (Backup exec
    4.2 on Win 98). Is there a way to specify multiple backup files be created
    to prevent the problem? This would be easier than creating & running multiple
    smaller backups.

  2. Re: Max file size reached.

    No.

    Chris

    "Al Torre" wrote in message

    > I am attempting to perform a backup to a hard drive. The backup set is 9
    > GB. The backup fails because the file size limit is reached (Backup exec
    > 4.2 on Win 98). Is there a way to specify multiple backup files be

    created
    > to prevent the problem? This would be easier than creating & running

    multiple
    > smaller backups.

+ Reply to Thread