Seagate Backup 3.01(oem) does not recognize my CD-RW - Veritas

This is a discussion on Seagate Backup 3.01(oem) does not recognize my CD-RW - Veritas ; The Seagate Backup Exec ver. 3.01 (OEM) disk came with my Ricoh CD-RW drive, but I have recently purchased a new CD-RW. It's the LG CD-RD CED-8083B. Backup Exec does not recognize this new drive. Is there a software update ...

  1. Seagate Backup 3.01(oem) does not recognize my CD-RW

    The Seagate Backup Exec ver. 3.01 (OEM) disk came with my Ricoh CD-RW drive,
    but I have recently purchased a new CD-RW. It's the LG CD-RD CED-8083B.
    Backup Exec does not recognize this new drive. Is there a software update
    I can download for this software to work with my new drive? Thanks,

    Dan

  2. Re: Seagate Backup 3.01(oem) does not recognize my CD-RW

    you would have to purchase VERITAS Backup Exec Desktop Pro

    "Dan Hutchins" wrote:

    >The Seagate Backup Exec ver. 3.01 (OEM) disk came with my Ricoh CD-RW drive,
    >but I have recently purchased a new CD-RW. It's the LG CD-RD CED-8083B.
    > Backup Exec does not recognize this new drive. Is there a software update
    >I can download for this software to work with my new drive? Thanks,
    >
    >Dan

+ Reply to Thread