backup exec 4.02 - Veritas

This is a discussion on backup exec 4.02 - Veritas ; With backup exec 4.02 you could make you cd's bootable to recover from a disk crash. Am I reading this wrong? In the new version v4.5 did they drop this feature? Why?...

  1. backup exec 4.02

    With backup exec 4.02 you could make you cd's bootable to recover from a

    disk crash. Am I reading this wrong? In the new version v4.5 did they
    drop this feature?
    Why?

  2. Re: backup exec 4.02

    Bob wrote:
    >With backup exec 4.02 you could make you cd's bootable to recover from a

    I have the same question, and if they did drop this feature I will be very
    disapointed it was the only reason I continued to use it. I would stick
    with simple back up but I have changed my OS to windows 2000.

    >disk crash. Am I reading this wrong? In the new version v4.5 did they
    >drop this feature?
    >Why?

+ Reply to Thread