I currently installed an HP Sure Store DAT24x6 autoloading backup drive.
After installing Backup Exec 8.0, the software recognizes the backup drive,
but I am having trouble making a backup schedule for it. I tried to make a
backup schedule and get a message that says, "Drive pool on all drives is
currently empty. You must add a drive to this drive pool before this job
can be run successfully". I went to the drive pool wizard and tried to
create a drive pool. While trying that, I found there are no drives listed
under "all drives". Can anyone help me resolve this problem?