Everytime I try to run and unattended backup... - Veritas

This is a discussion on Everytime I try to run and unattended backup... - Veritas ; it stops and asks me what kind of format I would like to run (high or low). The tape has been formatted about 15 times and it still stops and asks for input from user. I have tried different tapes ...

  1. Everytime I try to run and unattended backup...

    it stops and asks me what kind of format I would like to run (high or low).
    The tape has been formatted about 15 times and it still stops and asks for
    input from user. I have tried different tapes and still having problem. Any
    suggestions. I am running Backup Exec version 4.2.

  2. Re: Everytime I try to run and unattended backup...

    i would call the tape drive manufacturer and get the drive diagnosed

    "Steve Claerhout" wrote:
    >it stops and asks me what kind of format I would like to run (high or low).
    >The tape has been formatted about 15 times and it still stops and asks for
    >input from user. I have tried different tapes and still having problem.

    Any
    >suggestions. I am running Backup Exec version 4.2.

+ Reply to Thread