Backup Exec 2.0 - Veritas

This is a discussion on Backup Exec 2.0 - Veritas ; When I try to start a backup I get the following message: "Please insert media into Seagate STT8000A backup device" The tape is already inserted, but the message keeps popping up. Can anyone help?...

  1. Backup Exec 2.0

    When I try to start a backup I get the following message:

    "Please insert media into Seagate STT8000A backup device"

    The tape is already inserted, but the message keeps popping up. Can anyone
    help?

  2. Re: Backup Exec 2.0

    sounds like a hardware issue. i would give Seagate Tape Operations a call.

    "Marena Williams" wrote:

    >When I try to start a backup I get the following message:
    >
    >"Please insert media into Seagate STT8000A backup device"
    >
    >The tape is already inserted, but the message keeps popping up. Can anyone
    >help?

+ Reply to Thread