OFO: Static file has grown to maximum size... - Veritas

This is a discussion on OFO: Static file has grown to maximum size... - Veritas ; Anyone know a fix for the following Error message OFO: Static file has grown to maximum size and cannot be incremented anymore. thanks wes...

  1. OFO: Static file has grown to maximum size...

    Anyone know a fix for the following Error message

    OFO: Static file has grown to maximum size and cannot be incremented
    anymore.

    thanks
    wes

  2. Re: OFO: Static file has grown to maximum size...

    Wes have you found a fix to this. I have ran into the same problem. Any
    help would be great!

    "Wesley" wrote:
    >Anyone know a fix for the following Error message
    >
    >OFO: Static file has grown to maximum size and cannot be incremented
    >anymore.
    >
    >thanks
    >wes

+ Reply to Thread