I was using BU Exec to back up to tape..no problems.
Installed a HP 9150i R/W CD and tried a back up to a RW CD.
The program formatted the CD (20 min) and performed a backup and compare
and reported no errors.
I tested the backup with a verify and seemed to be no problem.
However,if I look at the CD in Explorer it doesn't report ANY files and if
I try to use Adaptec DirectCD it reports a CD disk with urecognized data
and want's to format.
Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions .. ie is there a patch somewhere
to include HP 9150i CD RW's??
Or is there some kind of setting in BU Exec?? (can't find anything).
Thank You