backup exec does not see my cdr - Veritas

This is a discussion on backup exec does not see my cdr - Veritas ; I have a Artec CD/CDR drive and when I look in device manager under CDR it says that I use a OTI-975 Socrates driver. I have had a difficult time trying to get an updated driver. Does anyone know where ...

  1. backup exec does not see my cdr

    I have a Artec CD/CDR drive and when I look in device manager under CDR it
    says that I use a OTI-975 Socrates driver. I have had a difficult time
    trying to get an updated driver. Does anyone know where I can obtain an
    updated driver or is there an comperable driver that will enable my drive to
    work.

  2. Re: backup exec does not see my cdr

    The best place I have found to find obscure drivers is
    www.driverguide.com
    sign up and get the u/p to access the database then you can search for
    the drivers you need. good luck.

    Alistair Smythe wrote:

    > I have a Artec CD/CDR drive and when I look in device manager under CDR it
    > says that I use a OTI-975 Socrates driver. I have had a difficult time
    > trying to get an updated driver. Does anyone know where I can obtain an
    > updated driver or is there an comperable driver that will enable my drive to
    > work.

+ Reply to Thread