Windows Me - Veritas

This is a discussion on Windows Me - Veritas ; I am currently running Win98SE and using Back-up version 4.2.1 (TSR), Build D99 240B75A with my HP 9110i. I will soon be upgrading to Windows Me. Has anyone tried this version with Windows Me yet? Does it work? -- Bob ...

  1. Windows Me

    --
    Bob Daun
    agbob@execpc.com

  2. Re: Windows Me

    I recently upgraded to the 4.5 Pro edition from 4.2.1. But I didn't seem to
    have any problems using 4.2.1 in Windows ME or have a problem with the
    upgrade.

    Patricia Conner
    patricia_conner@hotmail.com

    "Bob Daun" wrote in message news:39ad1ba3$1@hronntp01....
    > I am currently running Win98SE and using Back-up version 4.2.1 (TSR),
    > Build D99 240B75A with my HP 9110i. I will soon be upgrading to Windows
    > Me. Has anyone tried this version with Windows Me yet? Does it work?
    >
    > --
    > Bob Daun
    > agbob@execpc.com

+ Reply to Thread