Backup Exec SBS and HP JetAdmin - Veritas

This is a discussion on Backup Exec SBS and HP JetAdmin - Veritas ; Scenario Install Backup Exec SBS. Test. OK Install HP JetAdmin. Backup Exec Fails. Reinstall Backup Exec. Test Ok, JetAdmin and all printing to Jet Direct Devices fails. Reinstall JetAdmin, Printing Fine, Backup Exec Fails. Any Ideas? I think its got ...

  1. Backup Exec SBS and HP JetAdmin

    Scenario

    Install Backup Exec SBS. Test. OK
    Install HP JetAdmin. Backup Exec Fails.
    Reinstall Backup Exec. Test Ok, JetAdmin and all printing to Jet Direct
    Devices fails.
    Reinstall JetAdmin, Printing Fine, Backup Exec Fails.

    Any Ideas? I think its got to be a .dll conflict, but how to fix it?

  2. Re: Backup Exec SBS and HP JetAdmin

    what is backup exec sbs? what operating system are you using?

    "Kris Moa" wrote:
    >Scenario
    >
    >Install Backup Exec SBS. Test. OK
    >Install HP JetAdmin. Backup Exec Fails.
    >Reinstall Backup Exec. Test Ok, JetAdmin and all printing to Jet Direct
    >Devices fails.
    >Reinstall JetAdmin, Printing Fine, Backup Exec Fails.
    >
    >Any Ideas? I think its got to be a .dll conflict, but how to fix it?

+ Reply to Thread