Hello,

We have a SPARC cluster (Solaris 9) from which Hitachi disks were migrated to EMC, and the Hitachi disks were then dezoned from the boxes. Disks were removed from Veritas (does not show up in vxdisk list, from OS ( only EMC disks in format; cfgadm shows only the new EMC disks connected to the controllers). But the paths still show up in vxdmpadm:
NAME STATE[A] PATH-TYPE[M] DMPNODENAME ENCLR-TYPE ENCLR-NAME ATTRS
NONAME DISABLED SECONDARY NONAME AMS_WMS AMS_WMS0 -
NONAME DISABLED SECONDARY NONAME HDS9500-ALUA HDS9500-ALUA0 -
NONAME DISABLED SECONDARY NONAME HDS9500-ALUA HDS9500-ALUA0 -
NONAME DISABLED PRIMARY NONAME HDS9500-ALUA HDS9500-ALUA0 -
NONAME DISABLED PRIMARY NONAME HDS9500-ALUA HDS9500-ALUA0 -

- VxVM is 5.0MP1
- in /dev/vx/[r]dmp appear only the new EMC disks, also in /dev/[r]dsk
- executed a vxconfigd -k (before that files disk.info and array.info were moved). After this the disk.info is correct (only EMC), but in array.info the old arrays (HDS and AMS) still show up:
D60H1C41
HDS9500-ALUA0
0
HDS9500-ALUA
601311
EMC0
0
EMC
601294
EMC1
0
EMC
601312
EMC2
0
EMC
DISKS
Disk
0
Disk
77050130
AMS_WMS0
0
AMS_WMS
-------
Is there a way to remove online (without reconfig reboot) these paths from vxdmpadm? I have searched on the net for a few days, but could not find anything that helps.

Best regards,
Gy.