cds - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on cds - Veritas Volume Manager ; hi iam new to this blog my qustion is iam setuping three disks under vxvm control. when ever iam enter vxdisk list command one disk is showing CDSDISK how to remove CDSDISk?...

  1. cds

    hi
    iam new to this blog
    my qustion is iam setuping three disks under vxvm control.
    when ever iam enter vxdisk list command one disk is showing CDSDISK
    how to remove CDSDISk?

  2. Re: cds

    cds is nothing but cross disk sharing, it is a kind of disk category where your disk has to be with cds or simple,

    cds having advantage of moving the disk into other OS
    simple can be moved within the OS.

+ Reply to Thread