Hi guys...i am having some trouble...i have a c7000 blade with hpa eva 8100 and i am installing some linux , so i installed my rhel 5.2 x64 , two hbas , two path per/lun/hba , so i first installed powerpath , everything ok and i have the following for a disk:

Pseudo name=emcpowero
HP xp ID=50001FE15010EB30
Logical device ID=600508B4000C29A80000600003700000
state=alive; policy=ADaptive; priority=0; queued-IOs=0
### HW Path I/O Paths Interf. Mode State Q-IOs Errors
0 lpfc sdam A 1 active alive 0 0
1 lpfc sdbg A 0 active alive 0 0
1 lpfc sdca A 2 active alive 0 0
0 lpfc sds B 2 active alive 0 0

in one of the machines vxdisk list just shows me sda , sdb ,sdc , sdd , sde , i cant initialize disks with vxdisksetup -i as it says its not in my dmp path , on the other machine vxconfigd wont start so i cant do anything
i already tried vxdctl enable and play some with vxdmpadm but nothing...any ideas?