Distroyed disk group in VxVM - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Distroyed disk group in VxVM - Veritas Volume Manager ; Unfortunately, some one destroyed dg in veritas 5.0 which is a production server., now the application people need to take the backup of some files, in this case how can we trouble shoot and bring all the dgs and volumes ...

  1. Distroyed disk group in VxVM

    Unfortunately, some one destroyed dg in veritas 5.0 which is a production server., now the application people need to take the backup of some files, in this case how can we trouble shoot and bring all the dgs and volumes in the same conduction as previous.

    Data wont be loss, can any one help me on this.

  2. Re: Distroyed disk group in VxVM

    not sure whether we can retrieve the data from destroyed dgs.

    But I know the data, where the volume's are inaccessible and disk are not accessible.

+ Reply to Thread