Hello -

I have a customer, running SQL in a MS Cluster, Win 2000, Vol Mgr 3.1. We
upgraded 36G drives to 72G drives. Old volume size was 270G. New volume
size in Veritas GUI is 470G. But free space still shows only 10G left. The
size of the drive in My Computer still shows 270G. We tried a Volume -> Resize,
didn't work. We tried rebooting and failing over, didn't work. Tried command
line, vxvol growfs..., crashed server and cluster failed over. Luckily, everything
came back up on the other node.

Last thing recommended was to stop cluster and run the vxvol command. Now
my feeling is this should work. Any input? Can anybody share the exact steps
to stop the cluster?

Thanks very much,
Prasad.