Does Veritas Volume Manager, for Windows 2000 or Linux, support RAID 1+0
volumes in software?

I am looking at the possibility of building software RAID volumes (RAID 1,
RAID5, or RAID 1+0) using two to four hardware RAID storage systems. My
application requires up to 60 physical hard drives in each logical volume in
order to support specific simultaneous I/O requirements. We have smaller
systems that each support up to 20 drives. Rather than investing $50K+
into a single hardware RAID system that can manage a 60 disk array, we are
looking at alternatives for using multiple smaller RAID systems to
accomplish the same thing.

--
Will
westes AT earthbroadcast.com