VxVM for Advanced Server and MSCS - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on VxVM for Advanced Server and MSCS - Veritas Volume Manager ; I have a two node Advanced Server cluster and plan to use VxVM for Windows 2000 Advanced Server. Does anyone know whether I need two licenses of VxVM - one for each node, or does the Advanced Server license provide ...

  1. VxVM for Advanced Server and MSCS

    I have a two node Advanced Server cluster and plan to use VxVM for Windows
    2000 Advanced Server. Does anyone know whether I need two licenses of
    VxVM - one for each node, or does the Advanced Server license provide the
    install of VxVM on both nodes in the cluster?

    Nathan

  2. Re: VxVM for Advanced Server and MSCS

    "Nathan Coutinho" wrote in message
    > I have a two node Advanced Server cluster and plan to use VxVM for Windows
    > 2000 Advanced Server. Does anyone know whether I need two licenses of
    > VxVM - one for each node, or does the Advanced Server license provide the
    > install of VxVM on both nodes in the cluster?

    Unfortunately every node must be licensed...

    Justin.

+ Reply to Thread