Event Error W2K - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Event Error W2K - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hello. I have a short question. When i moved an File Resource between two nodes i get an error in the event log file: Event ID 1006 from: VxSvc_cluster Ereignisanzeige konnte nicht gefunden werden, enthielt jedoch diese Zeichenfolge:FileSrv1Grp (is the ...

  1. Event Error W2K

    Hello. I have a short question. When i moved an File Resource between two
    nodes i get an error in the event log file:
    Event ID 1006
    from: VxSvc_cluster
    Ereignisanzeige konnte nicht gefunden werden, enthielt jedoch diese
    Zeichenfolge:FileSrv1Grp (is the moved resource group name).

    Thx for help
    marko pilz mpilz@gmx.de

  2. Re: Event Error W2K

    The description for Event ID (1006) in Source (VxSvc_cluster) means "Cluster
    disk group %1 was not deported. One or more volumes are in use."

    This indicates that one or more volumes were in use (or locked by an
    application) when you issued the deport operation on the cluster DG that
    owned the volume.

    KM

    "marko pilz" wrote in message news:3e26dd0b@hronntp01....
    > Hello. I have a short question. When i moved an File Resource between two
    > nodes i get an error in the event log file:
    > Event ID 1006
    > from: VxSvc_cluster
    > Ereignisanzeige konnte nicht gefunden werden, enthielt jedoch diese
    > Zeichenfolge:FileSrv1Grp (is the moved resource group name).
    >
    > Thx for help
    > marko pilz mpilz@gmx.de

+ Reply to Thread