Finding out drive letters associated with a disk or volume - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Finding out drive letters associated with a disk or volume - Veritas Volume Manager ; Is there a way that I can find the drive letter associated associated with a disk? vxvol requires a drive letter or a pathname to identify the volume, how can one get that information programmatically? Thanks...

  1. Finding out drive letters associated with a disk or volume

    Is there a way that I can find the drive letter associated associated with a
    disk? vxvol requires a drive letter or a pathname to identify the volume,
    how can one get that information programmatically?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Finding out drive letters associated with a disk or volume

    vxstat

    "Joe Micozzi" wrote in message
    > Is there a way that I can find the drive letter associated associated with

    > disk? vxvol requires a drive letter or a pathname to identify the volume,
    > how can one get that information programmatically?
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread