evaluation licence does not work - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on evaluation licence does not work - Veritas Volume Manager ; The volume manager download supplies the key in license.txt3JN6-JTX6-RWD2-8OPP-CPP2-9Z This is rejected...

  1. evaluation licence does not work

    The volume manager download supplies the key in license.txt3JN6-JTX6-RWD2-8OPP-CPP2-9Z

    This is rejected

  2. Re: evaluation licence does not work

    Hi, veritas support sent me the correct one:
    "Depending on which version of VM for Windows you would like to evaluate,
    choose the appropriate key:

    VM 2000 2.5: 3JNV-J6I2-6ZDR-694C-PNPP-NT

    VM NT 2.6: 3JNE-9C6Y-O6GP-62OZ-PPNC-PL

    Each of these keys will run the evaluation product for 90 days. The VM 2000
    key has a hard end date of 9/2001 and the VM NT key has a hard end date of
    10/2001."

    Rgds,
    Chin

    "Martin Knott" wrote:

    >The volume manager download supplies the key in license.txt3JN6-JTX6-RWD2-8OPP-CPP2-9Z
    >
    >This is rejected

+ Reply to Thread