Hi,

I need some advise from any Veritas Volume Manager Guru. Coming weekend EMC
is going to do SAN DIRECTOR migration activities . As I told them Veritas
volume manager should not be any concern since everything is configured in
DMP. Let me explain the situation here.

If my current config looks like as follows.

root@integra1: vxdisk list
c6t5d6 simple sclap11_ifx_dg00 sclap11_ifx_dg online

root@integra1: vxdmpadm getsubpaths dmpnodename=c6t5d6

NAME STATE PATH-TYPE CTLR-NAME ENCLR-TYPE ENCLR-NAME

c6t5d6 ENABLED - c6 XP1024 XP10240

c4t5d6 ENABLED - c4 XP1024 XP10240

Now during the activities if they take out c6t6d6, would it cause any issue
or DMP will automatically take care of failover ? What will be our acitvities
after the same. Do we need to run "vxdctl enable" ? Pls advise.

Regards,

Sandip