HP VxVM License Expiration on Permant License - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on HP VxVM License Expiration on Permant License - Veritas Volume Manager ; http://www.hp.com/softwarereleases/r.../mc-edited.pdf Has anyone seen this? What if you no longer have software support, or updates through HP... will HP or Symantec still assist with the license expiration facing numerous customers that paid for a permanent license, and only received a ...

  1. HP VxVM License Expiration on Permant License

    http://www.hp.com/softwarereleases/r.../mc-edited.pdf

    Has anyone seen this? What if you no longer have software support, or updates
    through HP... will HP or Symantec still assist with the license expiration
    facing numerous customers that paid for a permanent license, and only received
    a demo license?

    Comments anyone? Is anyone else worried about this?

  2. Re: HP VxVM License Expiration on Permant License

    You can always purchase a license from Symatec (just call them or look
    on the web).

    In this case, I suggest calling HP and asking them how to proceed

    First Last wrote:
    > http://www.hp.com/softwarereleases/r.../mc-edited.pdf
    >
    > Has anyone seen this? What if you no longer have software support, or updates
    > through HP... will HP or Symantec still assist with the license expiration
    > facing numerous customers that paid for a permanent license, and only received
    > a demo license?
    >
    > Comments anyone? Is anyone else worried about this?

+ Reply to Thread