ASL's for VXVM 5.x - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on ASL's for VXVM 5.x - Veritas Volume Manager ; Are there new Array Support Library's for VXVM 5.x or does it just use the old 4.1 ASL's? Thanks. Brad...

  1. ASL's for VXVM 5.x

    Are there new Array Support Library's for VXVM 5.x or does it just use the
    old 4.1 ASL's? Thanks.

    Brad

  2. Re: ASL's for VXVM 5.x

    All of them are included with the product

    "Bradley W. McNamara" Bradley.McNamara wrote:
    > Are there new Array Support Library's for VXVM 5.x or does it just use the
    > old 4.1 ASL's? Thanks.
    >
    > Brad

  3. Re: ASL's for VXVM 5.x

    All of them are included with the product

    "Bradley W. McNamara" Bradley.McNamara wrote:
    > Are there new Array Support Library's for VXVM 5.x or does it just use the
    > old 4.1 ASL's? Thanks.
    >
    > Brad

  4. Re: ASL's for VXVM 5.x

    I was only able to find this HDS USP ASL bundled with VXVM 5.0 for Solaris...
    I would think there are more?

    1 VRTS-USP Array Support Library for HITACHI TagmaStore USP for VM4.0
    with Shadow Image
    (sparc) 2.0,REV=09.30.2004.13.44

    Thanks,

    Me wrote:
    >All of them are included with the product
    >
    >"Bradley W. McNamara" Bradley.McNamara wrote:
    >> Are there new Array Support Library's for VXVM 5.x or does it just use

    the
    >> old 4.1 ASL's? Thanks.
    >>
    >> Brad

  5. Re: ASL's for VXVM 5.x

    vxddladm listsupport

    You wrote:
    > I was only able to find this HDS USP ASL bundled with VXVM 5.0 for Solaris...
    > I would think there are more?
    >
    > 1 VRTS-USP Array Support Library for HITACHI TagmaStore USP for VM4.0
    > with Shadow Image
    > (sparc) 2.0,REV=09.30.2004.13.44
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Me wrote:
    >
    >>All of them are included with the product
    >>
    >>"Bradley W. McNamara" Bradley.McNamara wrote:
    >>
    >>>Are there new Array Support Library's for VXVM 5.x or does it just use

    > the
    >
    >>>old 4.1 ASL's? Thanks.
    >>>
    >>>Brad

+ Reply to Thread