Daylight Savings Time chnages for 2007 - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Daylight Savings Time chnages for 2007 - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hi; Are any patches required to address issues with the above noted Daylight Savings time change in 2007. I've currently got VxVM, VxFS and VCS deployed across a large enterprise and am wondering if anything other than the O/S & ...

  1. Daylight Savings Time chnages for 2007

    Hi;

    Are any patches required to address issues with the above noted Daylight
    Savings time change in 2007. I've currently got VxVM, VxFS and VCS deployed
    across a large enterprise and am wondering if anything other than the O/S
    & Java patches are required.

    Thanks in advance,

    Drew.

  2. Re: Daylight Savings Time chnages for 2007

    Dates and times has got nothing to do with the Veritas software

    All dates and times on your machine is controlled by the OS

    Drew Skinner wrote:
    > Hi;
    >
    > Are any patches required to address issues with the above noted Daylight
    > Savings time change in 2007. I've currently got VxVM, VxFS and VCS deployed
    > across a large enterprise and am wondering if anything other than the O/S
    > & Java patches are required.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Drew.

+ Reply to Thread