How to configure vxsvc ? - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on How to configure vxsvc ? - Veritas Volume Manager ; After upgrade to 5.0, vxsvc stoped to working. Do you know ho to configure it ? [root@box2] /etc/init.d>./isisd start The server is not configured. Unable to start the server. Please configure before running. Thank Xof...

  1. How to configure vxsvc ?

    After upgrade to 5.0, vxsvc stoped to working. Do you know ho to configure
    it ?

    [root@box2] /etc/init.d>./isisd start
    The server is not configured. Unable to start the server.
    Please configure before running.

    Thank
    Xof

  2. Re: How to configure vxsvc ?

    Did you figure this out? I'm getting the same error after adding a node.
    Thanks!

    "Xof" xof#email.com wrote:

    >After upgrade to 5.0, vxsvc stoped to working. Do you know ho to configure
    >it ?
    >
    >[root@box2] /etc/init.d>./isisd start
    > The server is not configured. Unable to start the server.
    > Please configure before running.
    >
    >Thank
    >Xof

+ Reply to Thread