Can vxconfigd Daemon restart itself? - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Can vxconfigd Daemon restart itself? - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hi.Dear All. If I killed the vxconfigd by "kill -9 ". Can vxconfigd Daemon restart itself or Can Another Daemon restart it? Just like Had & Hashadow? Thanks....

  1. Can vxconfigd Daemon restart itself?

    Hi.Dear All.
    If I killed the vxconfigd by "kill -9 ". Can vxconfigd Daemon restart
    itself or Can Another Daemon restart it? Just like Had & Hashadow?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Can vxconfigd Daemon restart itself?

    Once "vcxconfigd" daemon is killed, it either needs to be restarted manually
    or the system
    needs to rebooted. No, it won't start automatically.

    Hope this helps.

    "Kindy Li" wrote:
    >Hi.Dear All.
    > If I killed the vxconfigd by "kill -9 ". Can vxconfigd Daemon restart

    >itself or Can Another Daemon restart it? Just like Had & Hashadow?
    >
    > Thanks.

  3. Re: Can vxconfigd Daemon restart itself?

    OK. Thanks.

    "Asim Zuberi" 写入消息新闻:44f31923@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > Once "vcxconfigd" daemon is killed, it either needs to be restarted
    > manually
    > or the system
    > needs to rebooted. No, it won't start automatically.
    >
    > Hope this helps.
    >
    > "Kindy Li" wrote:
    >>Hi.Dear All.
    >> If I killed the vxconfigd by "kill -9 ". Can vxconfigd Daemon restart

    >>itself or Can Another Daemon restart it? Just like Had & Hashadow?
    >>
    >> Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread