Support for Volume Manager 3.5 - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Support for Volume Manager 3.5 - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hi, I am trying to find out when Volume Manager 3.5 goes out of support, i have checked the web site and no luck. If someone could someone could post a link then brilliant. Thanks...

  1. Support for Volume Manager 3.5

    Hi,
    I am trying to find out when Volume Manager 3.5 goes out of support, i have
    checked the web site and no luck. If someone could someone could post a link
    then brilliant.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Support for Volume Manager 3.5

    Affected VERITAS Product Discontinued Version Current Version Discontinued
    Version
    End of Availability Discontinued Version End of Support Date

    VERITAS File System for Solaris
    3.5
    4.0
    November 30, 2004
    February 20, 2006
    VERITAS Volume Manager for Solaris
    3.5
    4.0
    November 30, 2004
    February 20, 2006
    VERITAS Foundation Suite for Solaris*
    3.5
    4.0
    November 30, 2004
    February 20, 2006
    VERITAS Foundation Suite HA for Solaris*
    3.5
    4.0
    November 30, 2004
    February 20, 2006
    VERITAS Cluster Server for Solaris
    3.5
    4.0
    November 30, 2004
    February 20, 2006
    VERITAS Cluster Server Traffic Director for Solaris
    3.5
    4.0
    November 30, 2004
    February 20, 2006
    VERITAS Database Edition for Oracle (includes HA)*
    3.5
    4.0
    November 30, 2004
    February 20, 2006
    VERITAS Database Edition/ Advanced Cluster for Oracle RAC*
    3.5
    4.0
    November 30, 2004
    February 20, 2006
    VERITAS SANPoint Foundation Suite (includes HA)*
    3.5
    4.0
    November 30, 2004
    February 20, 2006
    VERITAS Volume Replicator
    3.5
    4.0
    November 30, 2004
    February 20, 2006
    VERITAS SANPoint Control Quick Start
    3.5
    4.0
    November 30, 2004
    February 20, 2006
    VERITAS Foundation Suite Quick Start*
    3.5
    4.0
    November 30, 2004
    February 20, 2006
    VERITAS Cluster Server Agent for DB2
    3.5
    4.0
    November 30, 2004
    February 20, 2006
    VERITAS Cluster Server Agent for iPlanet*
    3.5
    4.0
    November 30, 2004
    February 20, 2006
    "steve_berkshire" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I am trying to find out when Volume Manager 3.5 goes out of support, i have
    >checked the web site and no luck. If someone could someone could post a

    link
    >then brilliant.
    >
    >Thanks

+ Reply to Thread