How to Verify Plex - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on How to Verify Plex - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hi, I'm looking for vol_pattern that can give me the possibility to check if my 2 Plex are on different storage . Thanks...

  1. How to Verify Plex

    Hi,

    I'm looking for vol_pattern that can give me the possibility to check if
    my 2 Plex are on different storage .

    Thanks

  2. Re: How to Verify Plex

    look at vxprint -th output

    Now see the sub-disks that make up the different plexes and make sure
    the physical disks are different and on the "correct" storage.

    Akim wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for vol_pattern that can give me the possibility to check if
    > my 2 Plex are on different storage .
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread