Moving from Netware Clusters to W2k3 cluster. I'm trying to get a handle on
the options, pros and cons people have experienced. We are used to adding
luns and carving them up as needed with Netware's volume manager. As far as
I can tell, MSCS only supports basic disks on cluster, you have to buy
Veritas to get dynamic disk functionality on the cluster. So I see two
then expand the basic disk partition with diskpart. 2. Buy Veritas and be
able to give a lun to the cluster and carve volumes from it and be able add
to volumes as needed without using the array's volume manager.

We have no experience with Volume manager and have just begun with MSCS, so
any comments would be helpful.

TIA