Hello, does anybody seen the following error when trying to start vea gui.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no mawt in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Toolkit.loadLibraries(Toolkit.java:1073)
at java.awt.Toolkit.(Toolkit.java:1117)
at java.awt.Component.(Component.java:406)

We verified the jar file and it exist and has 444 permissions. Since the
classpath variable is specified in the vea script we dont have to set the
JAVA_CLASSPATH variable( I tired anyway and I still seeing the same error.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you