Hello,
On Sun platform, needed is advise or better documentation on using either
DMP, Powerpath, or both. We are setting up Clariion Cx700 storage on this
new host running VxVM 4.1 and Solaris 9.

I have read both Veritas 4.1 VM Installation and Hardware Release Notes yet
those documents provide only basic information. I have installed the CLR-APM
and DGC-Clar packages which would seem to be the simplest configuration.
Yet some are saying Powerpath should be installed as well to handle failover
properly. And that conflicts with some of the newer documentation. I need
solid advice or the right documents for making an informed decision. I do
not trust either Sun nor EMC hardware vendors as much as Veritas for unbiased
advice.

Thanks-
Don