How to convert VXFS back to UFS - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on How to convert VXFS back to UFS - Veritas Volume Manager ; Dear all I have some question to ask you. If I want to convert VXFS back to UFS. Could you told me how can I do? I'm use Solaris 9 for OS. Very please and thank you before for advice ...

  1. How to convert VXFS back to UFS

    Dear all
    I have some question to ask you. If I want to convert VXFS back to
    UFS. Could you told me how can I do? I'm use Solaris 9 for OS. Very please
    and thank you before for advice me.

    Regards,

    Thananuwat

  2. Re: How to convert VXFS back to UFS

    No going back to UFS

    Speak to SUN to write a utility to convert back

    Thananuwat wrote:
    > Dear all
    > I have some question to ask you. If I want to convert VXFS back to
    > UFS. Could you told me how can I do? I'm use Solaris 9 for OS. Very please
    > and thank you before for advice me.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Thananuwat

+ Reply to Thread