Unable to place service group online - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Unable to place service group online - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hi, I am running Veritas 4.0 in my 2 node cluster. When I tried to place the Servic Group online on the 1st node, status immediately changed to Partial Online. But it changed Faulted after about 15 minutes. Does anyone ...

  1. Unable to place service group online

    Hi,

    I am running Veritas 4.0 in my 2 node cluster. When I tried to place the
    Servic Group online on the 1st node, status immediately changed to Partial
    Online. But it changed Faulted after about 15 minutes. Does anyone know
    why and what should I change to place it online succesfully?

    Thanks,

    Tu

  2. Re: Unable to place service group online

    "Tu Ha" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I am running Veritas 4.0 in my 2 node cluster. When I tried to place the
    >Servic Group online on the 1st node, status immediately changed to Partial
    >Online. But it changed Faulted after about 15 minutes. Does anyone know
    >why and what should I change to place it online succesfully?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Tu

    A sample of your main.cf will be helpful.

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread