Increase veritas volume size - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Increase veritas volume size - Veritas Volume Manager ; I need to increase a veritas volume size. How do I do this? Are there any articles that detail the numerous commands to perform this task?...

  1. Increase veritas volume size

    I need to increase a veritas volume size. How do I do this? Are there any
    articles that detail the numerous commands to perform this task?

  2. Re: Increase veritas volume size

    1 way you can do this by using veritas gui :

    cd /opt/VRTS/bin

    vea&

    click on the Volumes tab

    Right click on the volume that you want to increase

    Click on Resize Volume option (the very fist one)

    "Rich Oshea" wrote:

    >I need to increase a veritas volume size. How do I do this? Are there any
    >articles that detail the numerous commands to perform this task?

+ Reply to Thread