I have a problem with license for Foundation Suite 3.5. FS 3.5 is working
on Solaris 2.6.
During the instalation I coudn't add a license delivered by Veritas few months
ago. I added demo license, but after some time some engineer said that upgrading
VRTSvlic could help. I upgraded VRTSvlic, and added license previously received
from Veritas. All was looking good, vxfs and vxvm had enabled status, but
when demo license expired i have error during operation proces that license
has expired.

Below output:
vxassist -g rootdg make voltest 10m
vxvm:vxassist: ERROR: associating subdisk disk02-01 with voltest-01:
License has expired or is not available for operation

vxlicrep | more
Product Name = VERITAS Volume Manager
Serial Number = 1051
License Type = PERMANENT_NODE_LOCK
OEM ID = 43
Node Lock Type = (Hostid and Architecture ID)
Point Product = YES
Features :=
FASTRESYNC = Enabled
DGSJ = Enabled
CPU Count = Not Restricted
Platform = un-used
Version = un-used

Product Name = VERITAS File System
Serial Number = 1051
License Type = PERMANENT_NODE_LOCK
OEM ID = 43
Node Lock Type = (Hostid and Architecture ID)
Point Product = YES
Features :=
VXCKPT = Enabled
CPU Count = Not Restricted