Veritas Storage Foundation - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Veritas Storage Foundation - Veritas Volume Manager ; Is it possible to download Veritas Storage Foundation ? We have a license issued by Sun for Veritas Volume Manager 4.1 which I believe is part of the above product and I need to install it on a new Solaris ...

  1. Veritas Storage Foundation

    Is it possible to download Veritas Storage Foundation ?

    We have a license issued by Sun for Veritas Volume Manager 4.1 which I believe
    is part of the above product and I need to install it on a new Solaris 10
    server.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Veritas Storage Foundation

    Speak to support or to your sales person about the download.

    It is all on the anonymous ftp server (ftp.veritas.com)
    Biggest issue is that you can not do a "ls" and find the stuff you have
    to download. They will have to give you the name of the file (to get)

    sparky wrote:
    > Is it possible to download Veritas Storage Foundation ?
    >
    > We have a license issued by Sun for Veritas Volume Manager 4.1 which I believe
    > is part of the above product and I need to install it on a new Solaris 10
    > server.
    >
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread