License Tiers - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on License Tiers - Veritas Volume Manager ; Anyone know where I can find out what license tier a particular type of (Sun) Server would fall under for VxVM or Foundation Suite?...

  1. License Tiers

    Anyone know where I can find out what license tier a particular type of (Sun)
    Server would fall under for VxVM or Foundation Suite?

  2. Re: License Tiers

    According to Veritas, it will fall under the most expensive tier
    (always). ;-(

    Best is to speak to your sales rep. or you can look at
    http://vlicense.veritas.com and if I remember, there is even an email
    address there.

    Sean wrote:
    > Anyone know where I can find out what license tier a particular type of (Sun)
    > Server would fall under for VxVM or Foundation Suite?

+ Reply to Thread