Veritas Volume Manager Certification - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Veritas Volume Manager Certification - Veritas Volume Manager ; www.vue.com for certification (it is actually Veritas HA certification (VxVM is 1 out of 3 exams) The VxVM course and Advanced courses are presented by Veritas. http://www.veritas.com/services/education/index.html Chandrasekhar wrote: > Hi > > I have undergone some basic training of ...

  1. Re: Veritas Volume Manager Certification

    Chandrasekhar wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have undergone some basic training of Veritas Volume Manager and now I
    > would like to take up the certification and get certified.
    >
    > Could anyone let me know :
    > 1. Where to register for VxVM (foundation and advanced) course Certificate.
    > 2. How much is the fees (in INR)
    > 3. Prerequites (if any)
    >
    > Thanks
    > Chandra Sekhar
    > sekhar_15@yahoo.com

  2. Veritas Volume Manager Certification

    Hi

    I have undergone some basic training of Veritas Volume Manager and now I
    would like to take up the certification and get certified.

    Could anyone let me know :
    1. Where to register for VxVM (foundation and advanced) course Certificate.
    2. How much is the fees (in INR)
    3. Prerequites (if any)

    Thanks
    Chandra Sekhar
    sekhar_15@yahoo.com

  3. Re: Veritas Volume Manager Certification

    Hi,
    You have to visit any VUE center.and the fees is 5800 Rupees.

+ Reply to Thread