Difference between 3.5 & 4.1 - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Difference between 3.5 & 4.1 - Veritas Volume Manager ; Could anyone please pass me the difference between VxVM/VCS 3.5 to VxVM/VCS 4.1. As per my understanding there is no 4.1 is available yet for HP-UX. Is it true ? Thanks. Sandip...

  1. Difference between 3.5 & 4.1

    Could anyone please pass me the difference between VxVM/VCS 3.5 to VxVM/VCS
    4.1.

    As per my understanding there is no 4.1 is available yet for HP-UX. Is it
    true ?

    Thanks.

    Sandip

  2. Re: Difference between 3.5 & 4.1

    loads of differences - see the support.veritas.com site for the features
    on 4.1

    4.1 not available for HP-US yet - only Solaris

    Sandip wrote:
    > Could anyone please pass me the difference between VxVM/VCS 3.5 to VxVM/VCS
    > 4.1.
    >
    > As per my understanding there is no 4.1 is available yet for HP-UX. Is it
    > true ?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Sandip

+ Reply to Thread