Veritas Vxvm 4.0 for iSCSI - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Veritas Vxvm 4.0 for iSCSI - Veritas Volume Manager ; I am trying to learn the devices through iSCSI. I can see them as the drives but volume manager can't see it. what I am trying to do is to do the failover between the devices learned through iSCSI and ...

  1. Veritas Vxvm 4.0 for iSCSI

    I am trying to learn the devices through iSCSI. I can see them as the drives
    but volume manager can't see it. what I am trying to do is to do the failover
    between the devices learned through iSCSI and Fibre Channel.

    I am using Sol 2.8 and Volume manager 4.0. Is this supported

  2. Re: Veritas Vxvm 4.0 for iSCSI

    nope iSCSI is not supported in 4.0 nor in 4.1

    as iSCSI is not a well-used standard thus far, Veritas has not
    implimented it yet. AS far as I know, the plans are there for 4.2 release

    Erum wrote:
    > I am trying to learn the devices through iSCSI. I can see them as the drives
    > but volume manager can't see it. what I am trying to do is to do the failover
    > between the devices learned through iSCSI and Fibre Channel.
    >
    > I am using Sol 2.8 and Volume manager 4.0. Is this supported

+ Reply to Thread