I just added 4 new physical disks to a diskgroup rootdg, I would like to use
these new disks to expand a volume called progs onto it. The volume progs
is mirrored. One of the tech people from Sun, told me I would probably have
to remove the mirror on progs and then create a new mirror before I can resize
the volume. Has anyone out there dealt with adding more disk space to an
already mirrored volume? We are using Veritas Volume Manager 3.1 the graphic
interface. We have a sun enterprise system 3500 and are at SunOS 5.7 Any
feedback you could give me I would appreciate.
Thanks