vxvm and vxfs in red hat as 2.1 - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on vxvm and vxfs in red hat as 2.1 - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hi guys... has Anybody has great experience using foundation suite on linux red hat as 2.1 + oracle 9? I have had a lot of installation problems. Kernel: 2.4.9-e.25enterprise regards, Tecafe...

  1. vxvm and vxfs in red hat as 2.1

    Hi guys...

    has Anybody has great experience using foundation suite on linux red hat as
    2.1 + oracle 9?
    I have had a lot of installation problems.
    Kernel: 2.4.9-e.25enterprise

    regards,

    Tecafe

  2. Re: vxvm and vxfs in red hat as 2.1

    "news.support.veritas.com" wrote:
    >Hi guys...
    >
    >has Anybody has great experience using foundation suite on linux red hat

    as
    >2.1 + oracle 9?
    >I have had a lot of installation problems.
    >Kernel: 2.4.9-e.25enterprise
    >
    >regards,
    >
    > Tecafe

+ Reply to Thread