vea gui - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on vea gui - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hello, I like to know how to change the ownership of a raw volume with in the veritas GUI? Thanks, Mo...

  1. vea gui

    Hello, I like to know how to change the ownership of a raw volume with in
    the veritas GUI?

    Thanks,

    Mo

  2. Re: vea gui

    eg. vxedit -g datadg set user=oracle group=dba oravol01
    "Mo Ming" wrote in message news:3f4149c8@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > Hello, I like to know how to change the ownership of a raw volume with in
    > the veritas GUI?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Mo

  3. Re: vea gui

    Ricky, Thanks for the info., I do know the line commend. I was looking for
    this function within the VxVm GUI(3.5). it was supported in earlier version..

    Thanks!

    Mo

    "Ricky Teo" wrote:

    >eg. vxedit -g datadg set user=oracle group=dba oravol01
    >"Mo Ming" wrote in message news:3f4149c8@ROSASTDMZ05....
    >>
    >> Hello, I like to know how to change the ownership of a raw volume with

    in
    >> the veritas GUI?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Mo

  4. Re: vea gui

    Mo, like Ricky suggested... the easiest way to do it is via CLI.

    > >> Hello, I like to know how to change the ownership of a raw volume with

    > in
    > >> the veritas GUI?
    > >>
    > >> Thanks,
    > >>
    > >> Mo