Upgrade VM from 2.5 to 3.4 - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Upgrade VM from 2.5 to 3.4 - Veritas Volume Manager ; Currently we're using Sun's Enterprise Volume Manager 2.5 on Solaris 6. We are planning to upgrade the OS to Solaris 8 and Sun Volume Manager to VxVM 3.4. The question is, are we allow to use the same license key ...

  1. Upgrade VM from 2.5 to 3.4

    Currently we're using Sun's Enterprise Volume Manager 2.5 on Solaris 6. We
    are planning to upgrade the OS to Solaris 8 and Sun Volume Manager to VxVM
    3.4.

    The question is, are we allow to use the same license key or do I need to
    purchase a new key for the Version 3.4?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Upgrade VM from 2.5 to 3.4

    same key should work.

    "Gabriel" wrote in message

    > Currently we're using Sun's Enterprise Volume Manager 2.5 on Solaris 6. We
    > are planning to upgrade the OS to Solaris 8 and Sun Volume Manager to VxVM
    > 3.4.
    >
    > The question is, are we allow to use the same license key or do I need to
    > purchase a new key for the Version 3.4?
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread