volume don't enouph space - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on volume don't enouph space - Veritas Volume Manager ; Everyone, I make a volume with raid 0+1,but currently don't enouph space,need add new disks. who tall me, how add these disks into raid 0+1 volume?...

  1. volume don't enouph space

    Everyone,
    I make a volume with raid 0+1,but currently don't enouph space,need add new
    disks. who tall me, how add these disks into raid 0+1 volume?

  2. Re: volume don't enouph space

    Will be nice to see:
    #vxprint -htr -g
    output to answer your question.

    Regards,

    Igor

    "mike" wrote in message news:3e13b53f$1@hronntp01....

    > Everyone,
    > I make a volume with raid 0+1,but currently don't enouph space,need add

    new
    > disks. who tall me, how add these disks into raid 0+1 volume?

+ Reply to Thread