vea 3.5 cannot create filesystem - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on vea 3.5 cannot create filesystem - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hi Folks, I installed the VxVM 3.5 and the new VEA on my Solaris8 SUN and everything seems to work fine. (licensed by SUN SENA). The only thing I'm not able to do is to create a Filesystem (ufs) on ...

  1. vea 3.5 cannot create filesystem

    Hi Folks, I installed the VxVM 3.5 and the new VEA on my Solaris8
    SUN and everything seems to work fine. (licensed by SUN SENA).
    The only thing I'm not able to do is to create a Filesystem (ufs)
    on a volume with the vea-GUI. The documentation states I should
    have the possibility in the wizard or in the menu-bar but that
    is not true (on my system). Has anybody a idea?

    Thanks,

    peter

  2. additional info

    Hi,

    the error is, there is no "Filesystem"-button in the "Actions"-
    menu and no "Add File Systems"-button shown in the "New Volume
    Wizard".

    Regards,

    Peter

+ Reply to Thread