HAGUI Error - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on HAGUI Error - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hi, I am getting problem to execute hagui. It is showing "Server failed to response" during log on time. I could not log in Veritas Cluster Manager due to that reason.. Please helo me out. Regds Sandip...

  1. HAGUI Error

    Hi,

    I am getting problem to execute hagui. It is showing "Server failed to response"
    during log on time.
    I could not log in Veritas Cluster Manager due to that reason..

    Please helo me out.

    Regds
    Sandip

  2. Re: HAGUI Error

    do u hve veritas server daemon running
    i dont remember the exact command but its under /etc/rc3.d which starts the
    vmsa server

    "Sandip Samanata" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I am getting problem to execute hagui. It is showing "Server failed to response"
    >during log on time.
    >I could not log in Veritas Cluster Manager due to that reason..
    >
    >Please helo me out.
    >
    >Regds
    >Sandip

+ Reply to Thread