vxdctl: Protocol error with volume configuration daemon - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on vxdctl: Protocol error with volume configuration daemon - Veritas Volume Manager ; Pleasw tell me about following messege "vxdctl: Protocol error with volume configuration daemon" Does anybody know this error and how we could fix it?...

  1. vxdctl: Protocol error with volume configuration daemon

    Pleasw tell me about following messege "vxdctl: Protocol error with volume
    configuration daemon"

    Does anybody know this error and how we could fix it?

  2. Re: vxdctl: Protocol error with volume configuration daemon

    It was on a screen during boot, in a log, after you ran command?
    Or may be .... Who knows.

    More details required to answer.

    Regards,

    Igor

    "masa" wrote in message news:3dcb4ce0$1@hronntp01....

    > Pleasw tell me about following messege "vxdctl: Protocol error with volume
    > configuration daemon"
    >
    > Does anybody know this error and how we could fix it?

  3. Re: vxdctl: Protocol error with volume configuration daemon

    Check

    Public Link: http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/239648.htm

    Looks similar.

    Igor
    "masa" wrote in message news:3dcb4ce0$1@hronntp01....

    > Pleasw tell me about following messege "vxdctl: Protocol error with volume
    > configuration daemon"
    >
    > Does anybody know this error and how we could fix it?

+ Reply to Thread