about the role of these processes - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on about the role of these processes - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hi! Please tell me about the role of following processes. "dmprestored" and "dmperrd"....

  1. about the role of these processes

    Hi!
    Please tell me about the role of following processes. "dmprestored" and "dmperrd".

  2. Re: about the role of these processes

    I think first one rescans dmp pathes to reenable them after failure and the
    second one writes what was found by vxdmp to /var/adm/messages.

    Regards,

    Igor

    "masa" wrote in message news:3dc9c34e$1@hronntp01....

    > Hi!
    > Please tell me about the role of following processes. "dmprestored" and

    "dmperrd".

+ Reply to Thread